Tuesday, October 20, 2009

13 ladies attended today and 3 of them brought food! Good food! Ethel's famous chocolate cake, Winnie's mince meat cake and Deb brought some cider donuts from Indian Ladders. Needless to say, I shouldn't eat another thing today. Our friend Katherine Denegar who now lives in Connecticut sent some craft books to me which I delivered to our crafty ladies from the Methodist church who busily make things for the annual rummage sale. I hope they get some good ideas from them. Marguerite was back from vacation and Cathy M. was back from wherever she's been hiding lately. No show and tells today but everyone (except me) was busy working on something. The conversation ran from books, to recipes, to swine flu, grandchildren, old friends, etc. I think all that cake is making me sleepy--I'm ready for a nap.

No comments: