Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I didn't go to Nimblefingers today so I don't know what went on. I'm home, sick in bed. I guess it's just a really bad cold but whatever it is, I feel dreadful. I was prepared to go though. I quilted the raffle quilt on Saturday. It only has a few little tucks so I was going to let the ladies look at it and see if they think it's okay to raffle. If so, I got the binding ready and was going to recruit someone to take it home and sew on the binding. It's getting close to being finished anyway. Then I'll look at our other quilt to raffle. It needs a border. I bought a couple on the shop hop I wanted to look at as possible borders. If I think they would work I'll take them to the group to get their opinion. I also bought some possible backings we can look at. This quilt I think should be partly machine quilted but it has big areas that I think we should hand quilt. Maybe we can get it ready for next year.
Hopefully I'll be better next Tuesday and can make it to the meeting.

No comments: