Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18 ladies attended today. I will add pictures to this post as they become available so check back. We had a nice show and share: new member Pam brought in the Hidden 9-patch II top that Kathy O. helped her with. It is made from purple and pink batiks and is absolutely beautiful! And, Tina has finished all of the blocks for her maple leaf quilt. She spent the afternoon, with others, finding the best lay-out for her blocks. It will be a nice, bright and happy quilt when it's finished. Fran brought in her kimono wall hanging hoping to find the name of the pattern. She got one clue that someone else here in Voorheesville has the pattern so maybe Fran will be able to find the name of it. And JoAnne had participated in the shop hop last weekend so brought in her purchases to show us. She bought enough to keep her busy for awhile. Marie brought in a delicious rhubarb-raisin cake! Yummy! Pat OR has reached the point of adding the bunny to her Goonight Moon quilt. He's a cutie! I can't wait to see the finished product! This coming Thursday we've made a date to meet at the Crossgates theatres and see the movie Babies at 1:50 p.m. I hope a lot of you will come because I think it will be a great film! Next week I will be on vacation and will not be at the meeting so have a good time without me! I hope to bring in some show and share myself when I return.

No comments: