Tuesday, December 08, 2015

10 ladies attended today. I brought in 3 quilts to sew on binding. Fran was working on a wool candle mat. Jo-Anne was back with her turquoise scarf. Kathy O. was there with no walker, crutches, boot or any other annoying thing on her leg. She is recovering nicely. She was knitting socks. Elaine is making Christmas placemats for her mother. Rosalind is cro-hooking an afghan. Her friend Beverly came today too. She is also a knitter. Agnes had made another of her table runners, this one for Christmas. She's made 3 now. I still haven't made 1. I need to get busy!
Next Tuesday is our Christmas party. We will have a potluck that will begin at 12:30. You can bring a gift (preferably homemade)/take a gift if you choose to participate.
Today I brought in get well cards for Cathy Y. and Tina. Winnie is improving and hopes to be back next week.
Joyce stopped by with lots of lace and Christmas fabric given to her by a neighbor. Most of it went quickly but I still have a bagful in the closet. We'll try again later and if no one wants what's left, I'll take it to the Delmar guild.
I am trying to create listserve, a group email. I sent one out tonight so let me know if you get it. I've never done this before so I don't know if it will work.
Take care and we'll see you next Tuesday!

No comments: