Thursday, September 24, 2015

We had 15 ladies attend on Tuesday. It was a counting day. We counted the raffle tickets we sold over the weekend ($76 worth). We counted money and how much each person who participated in our quilt sale made ($892 total).We gave the Friends of the Library 10% of what we earned ($90).  I think the sale went pretty well. We had very nice weather and the Friends of the Library were very helpful. Only 6 of us had items for sale but we really filled our little space. Unfortunately there was no way to hang quilts so that people could see the whole thing and we didn't have enough table space to really spread out. Nevertheless, we did okay. I sold the most. I new my ex-boss wanted one of my quilts. She bought it which gave me a big financial boost. Diane and Jo Anne went to the Bennington quilt festival on Saturday. They both came by on Sunday to tell us about the show and Jo Anne brought in her purchases on Tuesday to show us. She bought a really cute 12 days of Christmas cat style panel.

No comments: