Tuesday, November 12, 2013

19 ladies attended today. Sue Rei. brought in her finished table runner challenge. She did it in Christmas fabrics, fussy cutting the framed blocks. It was very pretty and reminded many of us that we need to get busy and make our challenge runner. I brought in a tote bag I made in a workshop last week. There was no pattern given out at this workshop--you were just on your own to make it up as you went along. Fortunately, I've made a few tote bags and knew the basic design and I brought along my African fabrics to use so my bag turned out pretty nice even if I do say so myself. Fran gave us an account of her Cuba trip. It sounded really interesting. Too bad it's so hard to get to Cuba. There were a lot of knitters today. Winter is coming, as is Christmas, so stockings, scarves and other warm items will be needed soon. Christmas luncheon has not been decided yet. I hope we have that set next week.

No comments: