Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today 8 ladies braved the weather to come to our group. With our small group I pulled out my suitcase which I still haven't unpacked from my trip to Tucson. I gave them a show-and-share of everything I bought. I was quite surprised because they all, except Deb, thought my Elvis fabric was pretty neat. Deb just never liked poor Elvis. It was fun to show off all my prizes but also a little embarrassing knowing that I really didn't need any of this stuff but bought it anyway. She who dies with the most fabric wins--isn't that the saying. I guess I'm in the competition. Deb told us the story of taking care of an elderly couple. The mom of this couple was the one who gave her the dreaded hexagon quilt pieces. This led to a discussion of alzheimer's and the difficulty of taking care of elderly relatives. Winnie came in late and reported that her doctor gave her some good news. We were glad to hear that. Anyway, a fun time was had by all.

No comments: