Tuesday, August 30, 2016

20 ladies attended today--a big group! I forgot to take my camera so I have no pictures though we did have quilts shown that I could have taken a picture of. Darlene had whipped up a pretty little quilt out of some of the fabrics that Jo Anne had brought in. The bright colors made it a happy quilt. She's giving it to Rose who really liked it and wasn't able to come to Nimblefingers on the days that Jo Anne gave away fabric. Diane finished making the little Benartex pack that I had given her. With the collection of 5" squares it made a pretty little wall hanging. Again, very colorful. I finished sewing the binding on a quilt which I am giving to the Friends of the Library to sell in a silent auction. Joyce was sewing the binding on her red, white and blue quilt. Elaine was back from her vacation to Montana. She had lots of tales to tell. Several of the knitters are working on turquoise scarves. That is such a beautiful color that it's hard to decide which is prettiest. Pat L. suggested that we need a new address list. Pat H. suggested we have a time when people can share tips, tricks, ideas for their craft. I'll work on that idea because I think we all could learn these little things from each other. We will be meeting next week, the day after labor day.

No comments: