Friday, March 02, 2012

19 ladies attended this week. That was three days ago so I'm trying to remember what happened there. We took down the quilt show, that's what happened! And I noticed that the room was particularly noisy once the walls were bare. The quilts apparently helped muffle the sound. Now the room is looking very bare. Oh well. It happens every year. Because it takes so long to put up the show I anticipate the taking down to take the whole two hours but it really comes down fast. I don't know if it even took an hour. So other than sorting out which quilt belonged to which person it was a usual day with people working on their various projects. I still haven't posted pictures of all the quilts in the show so I'm going to keep posting them until they have all made it into the blog.

No comments: