Tuesday, March 20, 2012

14 ladies attended today. It is an absolutely beautiful day out today so I bet a lot of ladies stayed home to work in their yards. Kathy O. and Sandy have started a new knitting project. I don't know what it's called but it looks like woven knit. It looks very difficult but I know it will make into a gorgeous sweater. I was making a sleeve for a library patron who had a Hmong piece she wanted to hang. It's a beautiful piece. Jo-Ann is making another moebius scarf out of a very soft, blue yarn. Fran was appliquing stars. Pat OR was working on her blue table runner. Winnie was working on a very nice pansy needlepoint project. Marie is appliquing flowers. Tina was making yo-yo cats. Daryl was making a children's cross-stitch. Everyone was busy. I brought in my finished pineapple table runner to take pictures of for my records. If Deb had been here she could have taken it home but she wasn't so she didn't. Some other time Deb!

No comments: