Wednesday, March 16, 2016


 Here are some more pictures. The first is two of our new Nimblefingers members with some visitors to the quilt show in the background.  The next is Marian and Rose with a table runner. The third is Pat OR's wool table runner (with my feet). Last week we were very busy. I brought my Accuquilt Go to the meeting so Agnes, me and Jeanne K. cut fabrics for the prayer quilts we will make. We passed out pre-cut pieces to everyone. Yesterday they all brought in their finished blocks. We have enough for the 3 quilts I wanted to make, for Winnie, Cathy M. and Cathy Y., but I think we should also make one for Marguerite so we might work on that one Saturday at the National Quilting day program. We will be getting together then to teach how to make a quilt, or in this case, a simple placemat. I'm not expecting a crowd of beginner quilters, so I think we'll have plenty of time to work on our prayer quilts. I have also scheduled some retreats. The only one that is on the library calendar at the moment is on Saturday, March 26th. So Nimblefingers will have that whole day to meet, sew and have lots of fun. I also wanted to schedule a  day in April and May so I'll check on those. The library is only open on Saturday mornings in June through August so no retreats during the summer.

No comments: