Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I finally made it back to the group. I'm still not 100% but better anyway. Today we had 9 ladies and 2 grandchildren. Ethel brought her grandson Hunter and Rosalind her granddaughter Lucy. Lucy and Elaine became great playmates during the meeting.  I brought in the raffle quilt and Sue took it home to put on the binding and to see if she could fix the 2 tucks on the backing that are most obvious. It's a beautiful scrap quilt...I just wished my quilting was better. Pat OR brought in a quilt top and back to pin. It was a very pretty batik quilt. Rosalind helped Sue to knit a strong cord for a bag. Agnes was binding one of her pretty watercolor wall hangings. I also wore my new jacket made in a class at Amelia's Garden. It's made from Kaffe Fassett fabric so is very bright. Marguerite finished binding another quilt for the hospital. Ethel is doing some hand embroidery on a quilt she is making for one of her granddaughters. Rosalind was embroidering something as well. We were a small group on this rainy day but I was glad to be back with everyone.

No comments: