Tuesday, March 12, 2013

20 ladies attended today. It was a special day--we celebrated Marie's 90th birthday! We had cake, singing, cards and a present but best of all Marie told us some of her stories. We all had a wonderful time. She loves the group and we all love her so it was a very nice time. Rosemary (whose job it was to make sure Marie came today) brought Nancy who is a friend of hers and Marie's. She's also the sister of Dorothy Colvin, the original leader of Nimblefingers so I was happy to see her there. Tina brought a friend, Gladys and our friend Elaine L. also came today. Tina was learning to crochet the scarf everyone has been making. Jo-Ann was on the other side of the table knitting the same scarf. I may have to give it a try one of these days, otherwise I'll be the only one in the group who doesn't have one! Kathy O. and I both brought quilts for Marguerite to take to the hospital for the terminal patients. I took some pictures today but on my own personal camera. I'll have to go home and download them before I can add them to this post. So keep watching!

No comments: