Wednesday, April 28, 2010

18 ladies attended today. I had to leave early for a dr. appt. so I didn't get to hear all the talk. Because I had to leave early I didn't get to finish Daryl's quilt. I'll do that next week. Instead I helped Marguerite hand quilt the border of our seemingly neverending raffle quilt. We had a good crowd. Agnes and Marie are both making an "oops-a-daisy" applique quilt. Fran made a second baby quilt--same pattern as before. It's a great pattern, fun to make and good for girls or boys. Her backing fabric was particularly beautiful: soft pinks with butterflies. Hattie is making a sweater for herself--brown and white. Tina is making a maple leaf quilt. Pat brought in some freebies: fabric, magazines and batting. Pat OR was working on her goodnight moon quilt. Rosemary brought in a sandwiched lap quilt. She had a question about how to do a mitered binding. My old friend Janet stopped by to say hello. She used to work at the library and comes in periodically to check on us/catch up with us.

No comments: