Wednesday, February 24, 2010

10 ladies showed up today. It was snowing outside so I was surprised that anyone came. I'm glad they did though because we had to take down the quilt show. I drafted Roger, Ethel's husband to come in and climb the ladder for me because Deb was late and I was afraid she wasn't going to make it. So Deb got to take it easy during the meeting. I put the tables in a small circle which was nice because we could all see each other and converse across the table. I passed out a small piece of fabric for people to take home and make a block. Daryl is having surgery so I thought we ought to make her a quilt. I also passed out photo release forms. Apparently I should have done this a long time ago since I put pictures of my ladies on the blog. Now I will have permission though so it will be legal.

No comments: