Tuesday, July 29, 2008


What a day! It's been one of those days when I shouldn't have gotten out of bed. While setting up the room for Nimblefingers I apparently pulled a muscle. Whatever I did, I couldn't walk. So I spent the session sitting down in one spot. Thank you to everyone for working around me. Deb, the EMT, gave me instructions for follow-up care and offered her hottub so hopefully I'll feel better soon. Today we had 20 attendees, 20 ladies and 20 kids. My 5 kids all started working on a simple bag. Hopefully they will all finish them next week. Joyce's kids were working on pillowcases. I'm not sure where they left off. I thought I had broken one of the sewing machines when I dropped the pedal and it popped open so I had my husband bring in the sewing machine given to us by Katherine Denegar. Joyce was able to fix the pedal though so we ended up with 4 machines. The girls were still waiting in line though.

No comments: